Monday 3 May 2010

Compare between Thailand - England

I have stayed in London for almost 2 month. First time I felt good when I have tried British food such as Fish&Chip,Pie, but I think Thai food is better than British food. Bangkok have a lot of problem in traffic jam, because public transportation isn't as good as in London. More over the pice of car in my country is more expensive than the UK. The weather in Bangkok always sunny that it's hotter than London. However Thailand beach is the most beautiful in the world.

7 comments:

  1. great photos. I want to go to that beach. much better than London :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good!! and ต้มยำกุ้ง(Tom Yang Gung) is best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nook, very nice. exciting. your city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beach of your country charm with my eye.
    Later I will go to your country and ride an elephant. I think it is really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you go back your country
    You will miss english food.hahahahaha :D
    so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beach of your country is very nice!I've try Thai's food. I think it's better than British's.

    ReplyDelete